Unknown Birth Time? A RECTIFICATION Chart is needed.
Rectification in astrology is the process of checking various events in a person's life against their chart to determine the accurate time of birth if the birth time is not known. Important life changing events with specific dates are used to rectify a chart. The Rectification feature analyzes all astrological influences related to life changing events in a person's life and then produces a graph of the likelihood that the person was born at a specific time.
NOTE: If you already know your birth time (i.e., listed on a birth certificate) you do not need to use this feature.
Dates of significant life events are required to generate a Rectification Chart. These include:
- FULL Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- WINDOW for APPROXIMATE Time of Birth (AM or PM)
- Location of Birth (City, State, Country)
- Current Location (City, State)
- Dates for Life Events: Marriage, Divorce, Birth of first child, Birth of second child, Mother's death, Father's death, Grandmother's death, Grandfather's death, Brother's or sister's death, Husband's death, Child's death, Other significant deaths, Abortion/Miscarriage, Imprisonment, Extreme situation, Trauma, Surgery, Serious illness, Successes, Failures, Financial Concerns, Unemployment
Note: Charts, reports, and readings will not be generated until this required information is received.
Email information to SylvanWise@gmail.com
$15.00 Regular Price